Nancy Downs | Nancy | Nancy@NancyDowns.com
Join the site or follow by email to receive newsletters!

Tuesday, February 21, 2012

What have I been up to, you ask?



Several friends have mentioned that they seem to have lost track of me. Yikes! Here’s an update. In 2009, I closed my large retail shop that housed Wayne’s Window Coverings and Silver Thread Interiors. As most of you know, I purchased Wayne’s Window Coverings in 2004 and moved my Interior Design practice in to the existing location on East 15th Street. In 2009, I decided that life needed to get simpler, so I closed the retail shop and began working out of my home office. I just love working from the simpler setup. And set up I am! I still offer a complete line of window coverings, fabrics, and of course, my professional Interior Design Service. Contact me at 970.903.7783 or Nancy@DurangoInteriors.com.

1 comment:

  1. Checking out your blog. It looks very nice and user friendly. Love it !

    ReplyDelete